We aim to provide the highest quality careers education, independent advice and guidance possible to raise the aspirations of our students and ensure they reach their full potential.
We help students to
- find out about careers and the world of work
- develop employability skills
- take responsibility for planning their own career pathway
in a variety of ways including
- PSHCE lessons and tutor time work
- visits to and from employers, colleges and universities
- visiting speakers
- careers interviews
- activities delivered within curriculum areas.
- visits to workplaces
- our annual Careers Evening
Our Careers Lead, Cath Gibbins is available throughout the year to support pupils in all year groups. All students in year 11 will have an individual careers interview and all pupils in year 9 will be supported in making informed choices about their GCSE options.
She can be contacted through the school reception on 01325 351377 or by email: email@example.com
Other sources of information
Here are some useful tools to help students research their career aspirations
All pupils have an account on Kudos an excellent on-line portal with lots of information about careers and routes to achieve them. Kudos